We’re Hiring | Senior Graphic Designer
We’re Hiring | Senior Graphic Designer
Nice Branding Agency is hiring a senior graphic designer. We are hiring a brand designer who can produce stellar at logo design, website design, and general graphic design, while managing a small team of younger designers.
Could you be our next Nice Human? Read on to learn more about the senior graphic designer position in Nashville, and if you would like to be considered, click here to apply through indeed.
Keep in mind this is a senior design position, as opposed to a junior design position, and it is not a good fit for someone without agency experience. The Senior Graphic Designer must have 5+ years of agency experience.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for producing quality design work for the agency and its clients, while managing a small team of young designers.
The Agency Work:
Nice Branding Agency has two types of Clients:
Retainer-Based Clients have annual agreements that include a variety of brand support services such as strategy, graphic design, marketing strategy, social media, copywriting and digital advertising. NBA serves as a strategic partner for many of our retainer-based clients.
Project-Based Clients come to us initially for a single project. These projects have a distinct beginning and ending, and have a solidified process to follow. Ideally, at the end of the project, we can grow the relationship and begin to provide more services, turning them into long-term, retainer-based clients.
The Design Work we produce for our clients includes:
- Branding Design
- Marketing Collateral
- Website Design
- Social Design
- Graphic Design
The Media Work we produce for our clients includes:
- Social Management – Organic + Paid
- Email Marketing
- Other Emerging Media as Needed
Job Responsibilities for the Senior Graphic Design Job:
- As a leader on the design team, the Senior Designer will focus on producing work for agency + client jobs, while managing 1-2 junior graphic designers.
- The work will include branding, marketing collateral, web design, digital design, and promotional product design.
- The Senior Designer will participate in design critiques by presenting your work for approval, capturing feedback, and continually reworking to deliver an approved solution on-time and on-budget.
- The Senior Designer will provide strategic direction on a regular basis to a team of junior designers, and conduct critiques on work presented by junior designers, to help bring it to completion.
- It is the responsibility of the Senior Designer to think strategically and translate thinking into tangible design solutions for business with regards to branding, graphic design, advertising + marketing, social media, digital advertising, and web design, as well as the overall creative process + workflow.
- This position reports to the Director of Design and manages the work of 1-2 junior graphic designers.
What You Have to Have for the Senior Graphic Design Job:
- BA or BFA in graphic design
- Strong, refined design talent
- 5+ years of design experience in an agency setting
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects within the creative field
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
- Strong knowledge of print production and vendor management.
- Experience with typography, web design, CMS platforms, email marketing, social media platforms, and Apple computers
- Proficiency in Google Drive
- Experience in typography, web design, CMS platforms, email marketing, social media platforms, and Apple computers.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Standard knowledge of other creative applications is not required but is an advantage.
Personal Habits and Traits for the Senior Graphic Design Job:
A Collaborative Style
Works well as a team with other NBA employees and with clients.
A High Level of Personal Responsibility
Comes to work on time, sets and meets goals without prodding, and manages multiple to-dos successfully.
A High Level of Organization
Is structured in the way they work, managing details and juggling changing priorities well.
Seeks to learn and contribute, sets a high standard for herself.
Ability to Communicate Clearly
Leaves conversations with an understanding of next steps. Is easily understood by team members and clients.
Constant Knowledge of the Latest Design Trends
Inspire and bring new ideas to the team by staying in the know of current design trends and works to apply those to agency and client jobs as opportunities arise.
To apply, please click here to apply through indeed.