We’re Hiring | Graphic Designer
We’re Hiring | Graphic Designer
Keep in mind this is an internal agency position whose main role will be servicing on the Nice internal marketing team. The Graphic Designer must have 1-3 years of experience.
The Agency Work:
Nice Branding Agency has two types of Clients:
Retainer-Based Clients have annual agreements that include a variety of brand support services such as strategy, graphic design, marketing strategy, social media, copywriting and digital advertising. NBA serves as a strategic partner for many of our retainer-based clients.
Project-Based Clients come to us initially for a single project. These projects have a distinct beginning and ending, and have a solidified process to follow. Ideally, at the end of the project, we can grow the relationship and begin to provide more services, turning them into long-term, retainer-based clients.
The Design Work we produce for our clients includes:
- Branding Design
- Marketing Collateral
- Website Design
- Social Design
- Graphic Design
The Media Work we produce for our clients includes:
- Social Management – Organic + Paid
- Email Marketing
- Other Emerging Media as Needed
Job Responsibilities for the Graphic Design Job:
- The work will include internal campaigns, on-brand art, blog art, and social assets for Nice Branding Agency.
- The Graphic Designer will participate in design critiques by presenting your work for approval, capturing feedback, and continually reworking to deliver an approved solution on-time and on-budget.
- It is the responsibility of the Graphic Designer to think strategically and translate thinking into tangible design solutions for business with regards to graphic design, advertising + marketing, social media, digital advertising, and web design, as well as the overall creative process + workflow.
- This position reports to the Design Manager and works on the Nice Branding Marketing Team.
What You Have to Have for the Graphic Design Job:
- BA or BFA in graphic design
- Strong, refined design talent
- 1-3 years of design experience
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects within the creative field
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
- Strong knowledge of print production and vendor management
- Experience with typography, web design, CMS platforms, email marketing, social media platforms, and Apple computers
- Proficiency in Google Drive
- Experience in typography, web design, CMS platforms, email marketing, social media platforms, and Apple computers
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Standard knowledge of other creative applications is not required but is an advantage.
- Illustration experience is not required but is a plus!
Personal Habits and Traits for the Graphic Design Job:
- A Collaborative Style
- Works well as a team with other NBA employees and with clients
- A High Level of Personal Responsibility
- Comes to work on time, sets and meets goals without prodding, and manages multiple to-dos successfully
- A High Level of Organization
- Is structured in the way they work, managing details and juggling changing priorities well
- Seeks to learn and contribute, sets a high standard for herself
- Ability to Communicate Clearly
- Leaves conversations with an understanding of next steps. Is easily understood by team members and clients
- Constant Knowledge of the Latest Design Trends
- Inspire and bring new ideas to the team by staying in the know of current design trends and works to apply those to agency as opportunities arise
To apply, please click here to apply through indeed.