Now Hiring | Digital Media Manager
Contribute to the success of the agency by developing effective, profitable digital media offerings that gets results for our clients. Help the agency grow by bringing digital knowledge expertise to the agency teams.
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for the success of all digital marketing initiatives within the agency.
Working in partnership with the Account Services Team, the Digital Media Manager brings digital media solutions to the client as part of their overall plans to brand, promote and grow their business. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing and reporting on all digital media campaigns.
In each area of this position, the Digital Media Manager is responsible for project management, strategy, content development, art coordination, placing media, ongoing monitoring and reporting.
Manage Social Media Accounts for Agency
Fully execute social content and campaigns for the agency’s managed social media accounts using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
Manage Social Advertising for Agency
Fully execute social advertising for the agency’s managed social media accounts using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
Manage Placed Digital Media for Agency
Fully execute placed digital media for agency including Display Ads and PPC Advertising.
Fully execute blogging for both Client & agency including project management, content development, art coordination, scheduling, SEO implementation, and reporting.
Fully execute e-blasts for both client & agency. We primarily use MailChimp as our ESP. Some clients may use a different ESP which will require the Digital Media Manager to be able to learn their system.
Provide account services team with performance reports on a regular basis to accurately monitor and improve performance of all digital marketing accounts.
Manage Personal Schedule
What You Have:
- 2-3 years of general digital marketing experience using paid and organic social media, as well as other online marketing initiatives such as Google AdWords
- An in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- A college degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- Strong writing skills with a demonstrated proficiency in developing creative ideas under a definitive brand voice
- Proven ability to develop multi-faceted digital and social media marketing campaigns
- Understanding and use of social media content management, analytics and publishing platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines under pressure and work independently
- A collaborative style
- A high level of personal responsibility and organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and act
- Self-motivated and always thinking about the next step
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.