We’re Hiring | Digital Marketing Strategist
We’re Hiring | Digital Marketing Strategist
Contribute to the success of the agency through the development of creative content and effective, profitable digital media campaigns. Help the agency grow by bringing digital knowledge expertise to the agency teams.
The Agency Work:
The Agency has two types of Clients:
- Project-Based Clients come to us initially for proposal or package based projects. These projects have a distinct beginning and ending, with specific tasks and processes, and have a range of project budgets. Nearing the end of the initial project, we pinpoint opportunities for other project work that will be beneficial to both the client and the agency, transitioning the client from a new relationship to an ongoing client.
- Retainer-Based Clients have annual agreements including a variety of services such as strategy, branding, graphic design, marketing, social, and digital advertising. NBA serves as a strategic partner for many of our retainer-based clients. These are longer term relationships with opportunities for growth.
The Design Work we produce for our clients includes:
- Business Branding
- Restaurant Branding
- Brand Support
The Media Work we produce for our clients includes:
- Social Management – Organic + Paid
- Blogging / Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Other emerging media when it makes sense
The Digital Marketing Strategist is ultimately responsible for producing and deploying successful content across multiple platforms. The Digital Marketing Strategist will utilize skills in project management, strategy, content development, art coordination, media placement, ongoing monitoring, and reporting on the following types of media campaigns for our clients:
Fully execute social content and campaigns for the agency’s managed social media accounts using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
Fully execute social advertising for the agency’s managed social media accounts using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
Fully execute blogging for both clients and agency including project management, content development, art coordination, scheduling, SEO implementation, and reporting.
Fully execute e-blasts for both clients and agency, with assistance from the design department. We primarily use MailChimp as our ESP. Some clients may use a different ESP which will require the Digital Content Strategist to be able to learn their system.
Provide account services team and clients with performance reports on a regular basis to accurately monitor and improve performance of all digital marketing accounts.
Develop content for both clients and the agency. Manage it’s distribution and analyze its performance aiming towards success.
What You Have:
- 3-5 years of general digital marketing experience using paid + organic social media
- An in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, social platforms, WordPress, and SEO
- A college degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- Strong writing skills with a demonstrated proficiency in developing creative ideas under a definitive brand voice
- Strong strategic skills in the application of content to the digital world and translation of reporting statistics
- Proven ability to develop multi-faceted digital + social media marketing campaigns
- Understanding and use of social media content management, analytics, and publishing platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully manage time
Personal Habits + Traits:
A Collaborative Style: Works well as a team with other NBA employees and with clients.
A High Level of Personal Responsibility: Comes to work on time, sets, and meets goals without prodding, and manages multiple to dos successfully.
A High Level of Organization: Is structured in the way they work, managing details and juggling changing priorities well.
Self-Motivated: Seeks to learn and contribute, sets a high standard for herself.
Ability to Communicate Clearly: Is easily understood by team members and clients. Leaves conversations with an understanding of next steps.
Constant Knowledge of the Latest Social Trends: Has a pulse on the latest social trends and is an active user in her own life . Think critically about how to use it professionally.
We Are (and you must be too):
Nimble: Our methodology is quick, creative, and strategic. We maneuver change gracefully, while maintaining the integrity of our processes and our work.
Creative: We are unbound by the status quo and are always seeking to utilize imaginative and original ideas to solve the problems our clients encounter.
Bold: We are confident and courageous in our approach, which empowers us to create distinctive designs that are impossible to ignore.
Nice: We strive for niceness in every encounter with our teammates, our clients, and our community.
Humans: Our day to day decisions are guided by policies and procedures, but when push comes to shove, we choose people over policies.